DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Stone & Tile Cleaner
Features and Benefits
- Cleans everyday messes
- Neutral, gentle formula
- Great for countertops, stone and ceramic tile floors
- Ready-to-use or concentrated formula.
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone and Zodiaq®. Ceramic tile, porcelain tile and grout.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Be sure surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear and gloves when handling concentrate. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
||Stone & Tile Cleaner
One gallon of concentrate makes up to 64 gallons of cleaning solution.
- Apply mixed solution with a damp mop, sponge or appropriate professional cleaning equipment.
- Clean entire area with mop, changing mop water often to ensure that soil is not redeposited. Wipe or rinse cleaned area.
- Let area dry completely before using.